As we continue our study in the book of 2 Timothy, I studied 2 Timothy 1:8-12 and saw 6 steps to take to become a courageous Christian.
- Determine to let others see Jesus in you (v. 8)
- Prepare your heart to suffer for Jesus (v. 8)
- Rest in God’s grace for you (v. 9)
- Live from a position of victory (v. 10)
- Realize that you are not alone (v. 11-12)
- Look to your eternal reward (v. 12)
Unfortunately, there was a 5-10 second power outage during this sermon. The electricity went off all over our campus which temporarily shut down the lights, microphones, camera, … everything. So, the video of this sermon provided below picks up in point 2 (“Prepare Your Heart to Suffer for Jesus”).
You can download my sermon notes by clicking this link: “How to Become a Courageous Christian” (2 Timothy 1:8-12)