I’ve been using a free weight loss/fitness website for the past few days and love it! It’s called Lose It! Here are a few reasons why you should give it a try if you’ve tried other programs that didn’t work:
It an easy calorie based program. No counting points.
- A database of food items are already in the system so you don’t have to look up the calories for every item you consume.
- You can add to your daily calorie intake by doing some excercise. The more you exercise, you more you can eat!
- It’s FREE!
- You can “friend” others who can provide mutual accountability.
- Some of your data (your calorie intake and weight loss) are graphed so you can visualize your progress.
- Those who “friend” you can see you weight loss progress but they cannot see your weight unless you allow it to be visible on your profile page.
If you’re interested in taking care of God’s temple (1 Corinthians 6:19), consider joining www.loseit.com and friending me. Simply type “matt ellis” into the friend locator and you’ll see my picture.